Apache CouchDB™ –the database that kickstarted the NoSQL movement.
– Apache CouchDB 2.0 Developer Preview Release announced http://s.apache.org/g82
Apache DeltaSpike™ –not a CDI-container, but a portable CDI extension.
– Apache DeltaSpike 1.1.0 released http://deltaspike.apache.org/download.html
Apache Flume™ –distributed, reliable, and available service for efficiently collecting, aggregating, and moving large amounts of log data.
– Apache Flume v1.5.2 released http://flume.apache.org/download.html
Apache JMeter™ –used to test performance both on static and dynamic resources (files, Servlets, Perl scripts, Java Objects, Data Bases and Queries, FTP Servers and more).
– Apache JMeter 2.12 released http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/best-practices.html
Apache Syncope™ –an Open Source system for managing digital identities in enterprise environments, implemented in JEE technology.
– Apache Syncope 1.2.1 released http://syncope.apache.org/downloads.html