We’re wrapping up another great week with the following activities from the Apache community:
ASF Board – management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation’s bylaws.
- Next Board Meeting: 19 October 2022. Running Board calendar and minutes are available.
ASF Infrastructure – our distributed team on three continents keeps the ASF’s infrastructure running around the clock.
- 7M+ weekly checks yield uptime at 100%. Performance checks across 50 different service components spread over more than 250 machines in data centers around the world. View the ASF’s Infrastructure Uptime site to see the most recent averages.
Apache Code Snapshot – Over the past week, 288 Apache Committers and 799 contributors changed 14,568,367 lines of code over 3,372 commits. Top five contributors, in order, are: Alex Herbert, Gary Gregory, Andrea Cosentino, Mark Thomas, and Otavio Rodolfo Piske.
Apache Project Announcements – the latest updates by category.
- Apache APISIX Ingress controller v1.5.0 released
Big Data –
- Apache Flink Table Store 0.2.1 released
- Apache Calcite Avatica Go 5.2.0 released
- Apache Kylin CVE-2022-24697: Command injection exists when the configuration overwrites function overwrites system parameters
- Apache Tuweni (incubating) 2.3.0 released
Build Management –
- Apache Archiva 2.2.9 released
- Apache Geode 1.15.1 released
Data Management Platform –
- Apache Ignite 2.14.0 released
- Apache Commons BCEL 6.6.0, Daemon 1.3.2, and RNG 1.5 released
- CVE-2022-42889: Apache Commons Text prior to 1.10.0 allows RCE when applied to untrusted input due to insecure interpolation defaults
- Apache SkyWalking PHP 0.1.0 and Client JS version 0.9.0 released
- Apache Tomcat 8.5.83, 10.0.27, 10.1.1 released
- Apache DolphinScheduler 3.1.0 released
Apache Community Notices
- Apache in 2021 – By The Digits + Video highlights
- The Apache Way to Sustainable Open Source Success
- Foundation Reports and Statements
- Presentations from 2021’s ApacheCon Asia and ApacheCon@Home are available on the ASF YouTube channel.
- “Success at Apache” focuses on the people and processes behind why the ASF “just works.”
- Follow the ASF on social media: @TheASF on Twitter and The ASF page LinkedIn.
- Follow the Apache Community on Facebook and Twitter.
- Are your software solutions Powered by Apache? Download & use our “Powered By” logos.
Stay updated about The ASF
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to email@example.com and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community, Planet Apache provides an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of select ASF Committers.
Have an item? Contact us!
We try to catch all the major announcements and goings on at The ASF, but we’re not all-knowing. Have an item you want to see in the weekly round-up? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Select a repo