The ASF @ 15 -The Apache Software Foundation Marks 15 Years of Open Source Innovation and Community Leadership
– Sponsorship and Stewardship http://s.apache.org/oLh
Apache Camel™ –powerful open source integration framework based on known Enterprise Integration Patterns. Rules for Camel’s routing and mediation engine can be defined in either a Java based DSL, XML or using DSLs for dynamic languages such as Groovy or Scala.
– Apache Camel 2.13.3 released http://camel.apache.org/camel-2133-release.html
Apache Commons Exec™ -a library to reliably execute external processes from within the JVM.
– Apache Commons Exec 1.3 released http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-exec/
Apache Curator™ -Java libraries that make using Apache ZooKeeper much easier and more reliable.
– Apache Curator 2.7.0. released https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314425&version=12327442
Apache HttpComponents Client™ -a library for client-side HTTP communication built on HttpCore. It provides connection management, cookie management, and authentication. This is the successor to the widely used Jakarta Commons HttpClient 3.1.
– HttpComponents Client 4.3.6 GA released http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi
Apache Jackrabbit Oak™ -a fully conforming implementation of the Content Repository for Java Technology API (JCR).
– Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.8 released http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html
Apache Lucene™ -a high-performance, full-featured text search engine library written entirely in Java. It is a technology suitable for nearly any application that requires full-text search, especially cross-platform.
– Apache Lucene 4.10.2 released http://lucene.apache.org/core/mirrors-core-latest-redir.html
Apache Qpid™ –implements the latest AMQP specification, the first open standard for enterprise messaging, and provides transaction management, queuing, distribution, security, management, clustering, federation and heterogeneous multi-platform support and a lot more.
– Qpid Proton 0.8 released http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-proton-0.8/index.html
Apache Solr™ –an open source enterprise search server based on the Lucene Java search library, with XML/HTTP and JSON, Ruby, and Python APIs, hit highlighting, faceted search, caching, replication, and a web administration interface.
– Apache Solr 4.10.2 released http://lucene.apache.org/solr/mirrors-solr-latest-redir.html
Apache Traffic Server™ –fast, scalable and extensible HTTP/1.1 compliant caching proxy server. ATS can be used as a reverse, forward or even transparent HTTP proxy.
– Apache Traffic Server 5.1.1 released http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads
Apache Software Foundation Graphics –graphical assets that can be used by third parties when referring to The Apache Software Foundation or one of its projects.
– Download new "Powered By Apache" general and project logos http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby