Apache Software Foundation Graphics –graphical assets that can be used by third parties when referring to The Apache Software Foundation or one of its projects.
– Download new "Powered By Apache" general and project logos http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby
Apache CloudStack™ –open source software designed to deploy and manage large networks of virtual machines, as a highly available, highly scalable Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) cloud computing platform.
– Apache CloudStack v4.4.1 released http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes/en/4.4.1/
Apache HttpComponents Core™ –a set of low level HTTP transport components that can be used to build custom client and server side HTTP services with a minimal footprint.
– Apache HttpComponents HttpAsyncClient 4.1-beta1 released http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpasyncclient/RELEASE_NOTES-4.1.x.txt
– HttpComponents Core 4.3.3 GA released http://www.apache.org/dist/httpcomponents/httpcore/RELEASE_NOTES.txt
Apache Log4j™ –provides logging services for Java.
– Apache Log4j 2.1 released http://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/
Apache Apache Tajo™ –an advanced open source data warehouse system in Hadoop for processing web-scale data sets.
– Apache Tajo v0.9 released http://tajo.apache.org/
Apache UIMA™ –supports the community working on the analysis of unstructured information with a unifying Java and C++ framework, tooling, and analysis components, guided by the OASIS UIMA standard.
– Apache UIMA DUCC 1.1.0 released http://uima.apache.org/d/uima-ducc-1.1.0/issuesFixed/jira-report.html
= = =