ASF Operations –the day-to-day Foundation-wide activities that support Apache projects and the overall ASF mission.
– The Apache Software Foundation Operations Summary: First Quarter, Fiscal Year 2016 (May-July 2015) http://s.apache.org/c2P
ASF Board –the ASF Board is responsible for management and oversight of the business and affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation’s Bylaws.
– Upcoming Board Meeting: 16 September. Board calendar and minutes available at http://apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html
ASF Infrastructure –our distributed team on four continents keeps the ASF’s infrastructure running around the clock.
– 6 *Million* weekly checks yielded a stellar 99.94% uptime over the past week http://status.apache.org/ +NEW check against service level agreements http://status.apache.org/sla/
– Apache DirectMemory retired http://attic.apache.org/projects/directmemory.html
Apache CloudStack™ –the mature, turnkey Open Source cloud computing software platform used for creating private, public, and hybrid cloud environments.
– Apache CloudStack 4.5.2 and CloudMonkey 5.3.2 released http://cloudstack.apache.org/downloads.html
Apache Commons™ CSV –library that provides a simple interface for reading and writing CSV (Comma Separated Value) files of various types.
– Apache Commons CSV 1.2 released http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-csv/
Apache Ignite™ –Open Source in-memory "Fast Data" platform processes large-scale data sets in real-time, at orders of magnitude faster than traditional technologies.
– The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache Ignite as a Top-Level Project http://s.apache.org/V6H
– Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.2.4 released http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html
Apache Lens™ –Open Source Big Data platform seamlessly enables unified, multi-dimensional queries across multiple data stores.
– The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Lens™ as a Top-Level Project http://s.apache.org/ACl
Apache Lucene™ –a high-performance, full-featured text search engine library written entirely in Java.
– Apache Lucene 5.3.0 released http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/lucene/java/5.3.0
Apache Solr™ –the popular, blazing fast, open source NoSQL search platform from the Apache Lucene project.
– Apache Solr 5.3.0 released http://lucene.apache.org/solr/mirrors-solr-latest-redir.html
– Apache Tomcat 8.0.26 released http://tomcat.apache.org/download-80.cgi
Apache UIMA™ Ruta –a rule-based script language supported by Eclipse-based tooling.
– Apache UIMA Ruta 2.3.1 released http://uima.apache.org/ruta.html