Apache Atlas (Incubating) –a scalable and extensible set of core foundational governance services – enabling enterprises to effectively and efficiently meet their compliance requirements within Apache Hadoop and allows integration with the whole enterprise data ecosystem.
– Apache Atlas 0.5-incubating released http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/atlas/0.5.0-incubating/
Apache Groovy (Incubating) –a multi-facet programming language for the JVM.
– Apache Groovy 2.4.4-incubating released http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Apache HTTP Server™ –the world’s leading Open Source HTTP server for modern operating systems including UNIX, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS/X and Netware.
– Apache HTTP Server 2.4.16 released http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi
– Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.0.17 released http://jackrabbit.apache.org/downloads.html
Apache Lens (Incubating) –a unified analytics interface that provides a single view of data across multiple tiered data stores and optimal execution environment for the analytical query, and seamlessly integrates Apache Hadoop with traditional data warehouses to appear like one.
– Apache Lens 2.2.0-beta-incubating released http://lens.incubator.apache.org/releases/download.html
Apache NiFi (Incubating) –an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to process and distribute data. Made for dataflow, NiFi supports highly configurable directed graphs of data routing, transformation, and system mediation logic.
– Apache NiFi 0.2.0-incubating released http://nifi.incubator.apache.org/downloads/
Apache OpenNLP™ –a machine learning based toolkit for the processing of natural language text. It supports the most common NLP (Natural Language Processing) tasks, such as tokenization, sentence segmentation, part-of-speech tagging, named entity extraction, chunking, parsing, and coreference resolution.
– Apache OpenNLP 1.6.0 released http://opennlp.apache.org/cgi-bin/download.cgi
Apache Parquet™ –a set of Java libraries for working with the Parquet column-oriented file format for Apache Hadoop.
– Apache Parquet MR 1.8.0 released https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/parquet/parquet-1.8.0/
Apache Subversion™ –an Open Source centralized version control system characterized by its reliability as a safe haven for valuable data; the simplicity of its model and usage; and its ability to support the needs of a wide variety of users and projects, from individuals to large-scale enterprise operations.
– Apache Subversion 1.9.0-rc3 released http://subversion.apache.org/download/#pre-releases
Apache Whirr™ –a set of libraries for running Cloud services and deploying clusters.
– Apache Whirr Retired http://attic.apache.org/projects/whirr.html
Did You Know?
– The Apache Samza Bay Area MeetUp will take place 21 July in Mountain View, CA http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Samza-Meetup/events/223768847/
– The next Apache Flink Berlin MeetUp will take place 29 July http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Flink-Meetup/events/223574589/
= = =
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community, https://twitter.com/PlanetApache provides an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of select ASF Committers.
# # #