– CFP now open for ApacheCon North America 2015 (Austin, Texas, 13-17 April 2015) http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-north-america/program/cfp
– Follow ApacheCon developments via http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html#foundation-apachecon and https://twitter.com/ApacheCon
Apache Software Foundation Graphics -graphical assets that can be used by third parties when referring to The Apache Software Foundation or one of its projects.
– New "Powered By Apache" logo http://apache.org/foundation/press/kit/#poweredby
Apache Cayenne™ –powerful, full-featured, opensource framework created for developers working with relational databases; seamlessly maps any relational database to Java objects, reducing development time and adding considerable functionality to any application which requires a database.
– The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Cayenne™ v3.1 http://s.apache.org/FjS
Apache Commons Weaver™ –an easy way to enhance compiled Java classes by generating ("weaving") bytecode into those classes.
– Apache Commons Weaver 1.1 released http://www.apache.org/dist/commons/weaver/RELEASE-NOTES.txt
Apache HttpComponents Client™ –low level HTTP transport components that can be used to build custom client and server side HTTP services with a minimal footprint.
– Apache HttpComponents Client 4.4-beta1 Released http://hc.apache.org/
Apache Lucene™ –high-performance, full-featured text search engine library written entirely in Java. It is a technology suitable for nearly any application that requires full-text search, especially cross-platform.
– Apache Lucene 4.10.1 released http://lucene.apache.org/core/mirrors-core-latest-redir.html
Apache Lucy™ –search engine library provides full-text search for dynamic programming languages.
– Apache Clownfish 0.4.1 released http://www.apache.org/dist/lucy/clownfish/CHANGES-0.4.1.txt
– Apache Lucy 0.4.1 released http://www.apache.org/dist/lucy/CHANGES-0.4.1.txt
Apache Solr™ –open source enterprise search server based on the Lucene Java search library, with XML/HTTP and JSON, Ruby, and Python APIs, hit highlighting, faceted search, caching, replication, and a web administration interface.
– Apache Solr 4.10.1 released http://lucene.apache.org/solr/mirrors-solr-latest-redir.html
Apache Storm™ –distributed, real-time computation system
– The Apache Software Foundation Announces Apache™ Storm™ as a Top-Level Project http://s.apache.org/DGO
Apache Tomcat™ –web server that is an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies.
– Apache Tomcat 8.0.14 available http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-8.0-doc/changelog.html
Apache TomEE™ –delivers Servlets, JSP, JSF, JTA, JPA, CDI, Bean Validation and EJB Lite. Apache TomEE Plus has all the features of TomEE with the addition of JAX-RS (RESTfull Services), JAX-WS (Web Services), JMS (Java Message Service) and JCA (the Java Connector Architecture)
– Apache TomEE Wins Duke’s Choice Award and Geek Choice Award at JavaOne 2014 http://s.apache.org/w2O
Apache UIMA™ –supports the community working on the analysis of unstructured information with a unifying Java and C++ framework, tooling, and analysis components, guided by the OASIS UIMA standard. It includes support for very large scaleout using networked clusters of compute nodes.
– Apache UIMA Ruta 2.2.1 released http://uima.apache.org/ruta.html
= = =