We’re wrapping up another great week with the following activities from the Apache community:
ApacheCon™ – the ASF’s official global conference series, bringing Tomorrow’s Technology Today since 1998.
- Registrations are open for ApacheCon North America, 2022 https://www.apachecon.com/acna2022/register.html
ASF Board – management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation’s bylaws.
- Next Board Meeting: 21 September 2022. Running Board calendar and minutes are available.
Apache Diversity & Inclusion – committee supports initiatives that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion across the greater Apache community.
- Have you taken the 2022 ASF Community Survey yet? https://s.apache.org/gjvzh
ASF Infrastructure – our distributed team on three continents keeps the ASF’s infrastructure running around the clock.
- 7M+ weekly checks yield uptime at 100.00%. Performance checks across 50 different service components spread over more than 250 machines in data centers around the world. View the ASF’s Infrastructure Uptime site to see the most recent averages.
Apache Code Snapshot – Over the past week, 295 Apache Committers and 801 contributors changed 5,648,415 lines of code over 3,636 commits. Top five contributors, in order, are: Andrea Cosentino, Robbie Gemmell, Gary Gregory, Mark Thomas, and Benoit Tellier.
Apache Project Announcements – the latest updates by category.
- Apache APISIX Java Plugin Runner 0.3.0 released
Big Data –
- Apache Beam 2.41.0 released
- Apache Flume 1.10.1 released
- CVE-2022-34916: Improper Input Validation (JNDI Injection) in JMSMessageConsumer
- Apache Hadoop: CVE-2021-25642: YARN remote code execution in ZKConfigurationStore of capacity scheduler
- Apache Traffic Control 7.0.1 released
- Apache Camel 3.14.5 (LTS) released
- CVE-2022-22728: libapreq2: libapreq2 multipart form parse memory corruption
- Apache Airflow 2.3.4 released
- Apache in 2021 – By The Digits + Video highlights
- The Apache Way to Sustainable Open Source Success
- Foundation Reports and Statements
- Presentations from 2021’s ApacheCon Asia and ApacheCon@Home are available on the ASF YouTube channel.
- “Success at Apache” focuses on the people and processes behind why the ASF “just works.”
- Follow the ASF on social media: @TheASF on Twitter and The ASF page LinkedIn.
- Follow the Apache Community on Facebook and Twitter.
- Are your software solutions Powered by Apache? Download & use our “Powered By” logos.
Stay updated about The ASF
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community, Planet Apache provides an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of select ASF Committers.
Have an item? Contact us!
We try to catch all the major announcements and goings on at The ASF, but we’re not all-knowing. Have an item you want to see in the weekly round-up? Send it to email@example.com.