We’re wrapping up another great week with the following activities from the Apache community:
ApacheCon™ – the ASF’s official global conference series, bringing Tomorrow’s Technology Today since 1998.
- Registrations are open for ApacheCon North America, 2022 https://www.apachecon.com/acna2022/register.html
ASF Board – management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation’s bylaws.
- Next Board Meeting: 17 August 2022. Running Board calendar and minutes are available.
ASF Infrastructure – our distributed team on three continents keeps the ASF’s infrastructure running around the clock.
weekly checks yield uptime at 100.00%. Performance checks across 50
different service components spread over more than 250 machines in data
centers around the world. View the ASF’s Infrastructure Uptime site to see the most recent averages.
Apache Code Snapshot
– Over the past week, 331 Apache Committers and 923 contributors
changed 3,135,859 lines of code over 4,090 commits. Top five
contributors, in order, are: Gary Gregory, Dan Haywood, Sebastian Rühl,
PJ Fanning, and Andrea Cosentino.
Apache Project Announcements – the latest updates by category.
Application Servers/Middleware –
- Apache Karaf runtime 4.4.1 released
Cloud Computing –
- Apache CloudStack CVE-2022-35741: SAML Single Sign-On XXE
- Apache Jackrabbit Oak 1.22.12 and 1.44.0 released
Identity Management –
- Apache Fortress 2.0.8 released
- Apache Xalan CVE-2022-34169: Java XSLT library is vulnerable to an integer truncation issue when processing malicious XSLT stylesheets
- Apache Qpid proton-dotnet 1.0.0-M2 released
- Apache Pulsar 2.9.3 released
Network Client –
- Apache MINA 2.2.0 released
- Apache SkyWalking NodeJS patch version 0.5.1 released
– Apache SkyWalking NodeJS Agent CVE-2022-36127: Service unavailability impact in NodeJS agent(version <= 0.5.0)
- Apache Tomcat 9.0.65 and 10.1.0-M17 (beta) released
- New Apache Airflow Providers released
Apache Community Notices
Apache in 2021 – By The Digits + Video highlights
The Apache Way to Sustainable Open Source Success
Presentations from 2021’s ApacheCon Asia and ApacheCon@Home are available on the ASF YouTube channel.
“Success at Apache” focuses on the people and processes behind why the ASF “just works.”
Follow the ASF on social media: @TheASF on Twitter and The ASF page LinkedIn.
Follow the Apache Community on Facebook and Twitter.
Are your software solutions Powered by Apache? Download & use our “Powered By” logos.
Stay updated about The ASF
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community, Planet Apache provides an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of select ASF Committers.
Have an item? Contact us!
try to catch all the major announcements and goings on at The ASF, but
we’re not all-knowing. Have an item you want to see in the weekly
round-up? Send it to email@example.com.