Happy Monday, everyone — let’s review the Apache community’s activities from the past week:
ApacheCon™ – the ASF’s official global conference series, bringing Tomorrow’s Technology Today since 1998.
- Registrations are open for ApacheCon North America, 2022 https://www.apachecon.com/acna2022/register.html
ASF Board – management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation’s bylaws.
- Next Board Meeting: 20 July 2022. Running Board calendar and minutes are available.
Apache Code Snapshot
– Over the past week, 288 Apache Committers and 807 contributors
changed 3,833,516 lines of code over 3,064 commits. Top five
contributors, in order, are: Andrea Cosentino, Mark Thomas, Juan Pablo
Santos Rodríguez, Liang Zhang, and Gary Gregory.
Apache Project Announcements – the latest updates by category.
Big Data –
- Apache Flink ML 2.1.0 released
- Apache IoTDB 0.12.6 released
- Apache Flagon UserALE.js 2.3.0 (Incubating) released
- Apache SkyWalking Python 0.8.0, NodeJS 0.5.0, Satellite 1.0.1, and Infra E2E 1.2.0 released
- Apache Tomcat Native 2.0.1 and migration tool for Jakarta EE 1.0.1 released
- Apache HttpComponents Core 5.1.4 GA released
Web Frameworks –
- Apache Airflow 2.3.3 released
Apache Community Notices
The Apache Way to Sustainable Open Source Success
Presentations from 2021’s ApacheCon Asia and ApacheCon@Home are available on the ASF YouTube channel.
“Success at Apache” focuses on the people and processes behind why the ASF “just works.”
Are your software solutions Powered by Apache? Download & use our “Powered By” logos.
Stay updated about The ASF
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community, Planet Apache provides an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of select ASF Committers.
Have an item? Contact us!
try to catch all the major announcements and goings on at The ASF, but
we’re not all-knowing. Have an item you want to see in the weekly
round-up? Send it to email@example.com.