Farewell, May –we’re wrapping up the month with another great week. Here are the latest updates on the Apache
ApacheCon™ – the ASF’s official global conference series, bringing Tomorrow’s Technology Today since 1998.
– CFP open: ApacheCon Asia – 29-31 July (online) https://apachecon.com/acasia2022/cfp.html
– Travel Assistance applications open: for ApacheCon North America. Apply today https://apache.org/travel/
ASF Board – management and oversight of the business affairs of the corporation in accordance with the Foundation’s bylaws.
– Next Board Meeting: 15 June 2022. Running Board calendar and minutes are available.
ASF Infrastructure – our distributed team on three continents keeps the ASF’s infrastructure running around the clock.
– 7M+ weekly checks yield uptime at 100.00%. Performance checks across 50 different service components spread over more than 250 machines in data centers around the world. View the ASF’s Infrastructure Uptime site to see the most recent averages.
Apache Code Snapshot – Over the past week, 291 Apache Committers and 798 contributors changed 3,065,234 lines of code over 3,676 commits. Top 5 contributors, in order, are: Clebert Suconic, Gary Gregory, Robbie Gemmell, Jarek Potiuk, and Mark Thomas.
Apache Project Announcements – the latest updates by category.
Build Management —
– Apache Maven CVE-2022-29599: Commandline class shell injection vulnerabilities
Did You Know?
– Did you know that the ASF Security team has opened a paid position for Security Response Program Manager?
– Did you know that the upcoming Apache Cassandra 4.1 will feature a new client-side hash password tool?
– Did you know that you can support the ASF through one-time and recurring
tax-deductible donations online using Apple Pay, Google Pay, and
Microsoft Pay using your mobile phone? https://donate.apache.org/
Apache Community Notices
– ASF Annual Report: FY2021 (PDF)
– The Apache Way to Sustainable Open Source Success
– Presentations from 2021’s ApacheCon Asia and ApacheCon@Home are available on the ASF YouTube channel.
– “Success at Apache” focuses on the people and processes behind why the ASF “just works.”
Stay updated about The ASF
For real-time updates, sign up for Apache-related news by sending mail to email@example.com and follow @TheASF on Twitter. For a broader spectrum from the Apache community, Planet Apache provides an aggregate of Project activities as well as the personal blogs and tweets of select ASF Committers.